June 22, 2006

It's Raining... It's Pouring...

I wish I was snoring...
I'd love to be able to go to bed right now. I could fall asleep right here, the house is so quiet. The daycare kids are asleep and my kids are busy doing something upstairs and they're being quiet. (Hmm, that could be a bad sign!)

Oh well, for now I'll just enjoy the quietness and the loud thunder. We're getting ready for a storm and I'm thinking it's not going to be too nice to us. It was blazing hot today which only makes the storms worse. I'm sure we'll have some sort of tornado watch or warning before this is over. And me without a basement, whatever will I do?

It can rain and storm all it wants today, just as long as it stops for tomorrow night. It's a Friday night and I actually have plans. Rain cannot mess that up.

OH... I've been meaning to mention how the "cable guy" has been pranking my house. Or did I already mention it? I may have mentioned the first time but I know I did not mention the 2:16am call I got early Sunday morning. Grrrr! I was half asleep and when I looked at the caller ID it said "Private Caller" which means he's still stupid, but smart enough to know how to press *69 before he makes his prank call. I was so ticked I just answered the phone but didn't say anything, I just sat there. He ended up pressing the phone buttons. What? How stupid! I eventually hung up. I probably should have said something, but after the party I threw for my parents the day before, I was too tired to care. What makes a "man/boy" in his 30's who still pranks people, think that someone would actually want to go out with him?? I mean HOW OLD ARE WE???!!! I don't have time for that! He called today too, only he didn't call "private"... but if I get a "private" call later today or tonight, I'll know who it is and I'm going to let him have it. I'm going to ask him how he could possibly think any chic in her right mind would want to go out with a guy in his 30's who still pranks people at 2 in the morning. I thought about calling him back "privately" and when he answered, I would just start pressing buttons and hang up, but I just can't seem to manage to stoop down to that 7th grade level. See...THIS is why I'm still single people!!! (And why I'm not too upset about it!)

Well gotta go... my youngest son has just informed me that the toilet is clogged again... Hmm, wonder why? I mean toilets are SUPPOSE to be able to flush down a whole roll of toilet paper. Aren't they?!

0 Comments: