June 12, 2006

Trying Again

I had a whole post written up last night and went to send it and it didn't send. Grrr! I hate it when that happens. And because I really needed to make sure I was in bed at a decent time, I didn't have time to redo it. Oh well, it wasn't anything pressing. Just the normal rambling that I'm so very good at.

So, today was the day. I got my new baby. He's a cutie and did real well here. Now to get him on a better sleeping schedule and we'll be all set. lol He hardly slept at all. Less than an hour this morning and less than an hour this afternoon, and he's only 12 wks old, he needs way more sleep than that. Tomorrow he will be here at 7am. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle that, but I guess we will see. I am just not use to being up so early in the morning. Early bedtime for me tonight.
Hopefully with him being here so early he'll sleep more.

Other than that, the rest of my week I will be busy cleaning and getting ready for family to arrive on Friday and finishing up everything that needs to be done for my parent's anniversary party Saturday. I still have to get the cake and figure out what I want for the center pieces. OH and I still don't know exactly what I'm serving (other than cake) ... any ideas?? It's just going to be a two hour open house type thing so I don't think I need to serve anything major, maybe just some veggies, cheeses, crackers and fruit? I'm sure I'll figure it out soon. And if not, then I'll be the worst party thrower ever. No pressure.

0 Comments: