June 5, 2006

New Week

I'm going to enjoy this week of not having to get up early. I don't have any daycare kids until 10:30am. And I'm only working today and tomorrow.Yippee. But next week... next week is the beginning of something I haven't done in forever....A FULL week of 50 hours plus, starting at 7 AM!!! Yikes... that means I'll be getting up before 7 o'clock... and that stinks. I am not a morning person. When I have to get up before 7:00am, my body works against me. It's doesn't matter how much sleep I get, or what time I go to bed the night before, I feel sick and tired for a good part of the day. I'm hoping that I'll get use to it, but I doubt it. I'm not trying to be a lazy person, really I'm not... I just think that everyone has their own internal clock and everyone's clock is different. I do ok when I don't have to get up until 7am or after, but anything before that disrupts that internal clock and I feel the effects of it. But, hey what can ya do?

I had a great talk with a friend of mine today. I haven't talked to her since around Christmas time. She is the mother of one of Taylor's bestest friends in the whole world. Her and I became friends through the private school the kids went to, the co-op they attend now and the church we both attended at one point. She is a wonderful Christian friend and I love to talk to her about the spiritual issues our kids are facing and what we need to be doing about it. It's also nice to have another homeschooling friend. We're hoping to get the kids together soon.

0 Comments: