March 6, 2006

MMM Monday

So it's Monday, day after Sunday, yet before Tuesday. Gotta love Monday. Or hate it, whatever.

I had a very whiny daycare girl today and although her mom emailed me and asked me to tell her about her day, when I tried at pick-up, she totally ignored me. She is known for this. I start talking to her and she will immediately start talking to her daughter saying things that make no sense like "Hey goose, do you want to drive home tonight?" Ok seriously, I love this daycare mom, she is one of my absolute favorites, but I have noticed that if you're about to tell her something she may not want to hear, she ignores it and starts talking to one of the kids.

Church was great yesterday. I woke up at 6:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I woke the kids up and decided we'd go to early service. We came home and did nothing. I made a very thrown together lunch of things that didn't really go together...like some corn and poptarts. Ok...it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't that good either. Oh well, the kids are still alive and I've been known to let them have ice cream for dinner on occasion. (When I'm too lazy to get up and put a Kid's Cuisine dinner in the microwave.)

So I met "swat boy" last night. I don't have anything good or bad to say about it. I feel blah about it. Especially since he was suppose to call today and hasn't and probably won't because now he's working and I go to bed before he gets off work. So...whatever. Can you tell I'm in a whatever mood today? Ya, I think it's PMS.

I finally put up all the "March" wall items in my daycare room today. Yep, on the 6th day. I figured that on the 7th, God says to rest, so I needed to get it done today. I mean the kids don't know that March has already been here for 6 days. I could put up the Christmas tree and get them all excited that Santa was coming and they'd never know...OH, speaking of cruel things...take a look at this and tell me that this isn't total child abuse. -click on verse below-
(OK...I have no idea what I did and I'm too tired to figure it out...just do it and stop whining! I've heard enough of that today! Click the Bible verse and watch the child abuse!)

Here's Your Verse...(which so reminds me of "Here's Your Sign" -Bill Engvall)
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken. Proverbs 15:13


1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tonja, I've been reading your blog and I say you need to commit to Rick I say GO FOR IT. He totally loves you and the boys and would be the perfect husband if there is such a thing. But sincerely you need to pray about it and ask God what he wants for your life and if Rick is who he wants for you and the boys. That's all I have to say, Love you Aunt Gail