March 23, 2006

My "To Do" List for Thursday

I have to make this public so I can hold myself accountable. There are some important things I really need to make myself do, but after the start of this week, I've sort of become lazy again...you know that, "I have no energy, I hate everything, I want to crawl in bed and live there" feeling...ya, it's back and I know what it is...it's the big "D" word. I'll be ok. As soon as better weather hits, I'll be alright! No zoloft or prozac necessary! Maybe some St. John's Wort but I can't swallow pills! So...I need to make the things I HAVE to do public so a few of you can keep on my back. In a loving way of course... Nagging never works! (I agree with men on that one!) OK...so here is my list, starting with the most important to the least important:

- Call Tyler's doctor's office.
(I would explain, but he reads my blog)

- Get my grant application sent out so that I can get into classes asap!
(this should have been done last month - I'm sure I've missed spring classes now)

- Put another child care ad in the paper.

- Pay my phone bill.

- Email a good friend that I haven't talked to in forever.
(he called and wished me a happy b-day and gave me his email addy to keep in touch.)

- Go tanning!
(cause I've already spent my gift certificates, so why lose my tan now.)

One thing I did not drag my feet on was signing up and paying for Taylor to play baseball again this year! Yay!! I can't wait!! I hope he gets on a good team again. They were league champs last year. It was so much fun! This will be his 5th year playing for the Optimist Club. He's at the age where I had to decide if I still wanted him in coach pitch or move him on to kid pitch. Well, he was really nervous about kid pitch, so I kept him where he's been in coach pitch. I hope some of the same kids will still be around. Yippee...I get to be a baseball mom again...life IS good!!

=*Edit*===========================
Ok, it's 5:10pm, I'm done with work and this is what I have accomplished so far:
I called Tyler's doctor...the "issue" is really not an issue and nothing
to worry about.
I went tanning...and I'm darker. yay
I emailed my friend Eric.
So, 3 outta 6 things got done...not bad for a Thursday.
================================

0 Comments: