March 8, 2006

OK THIS IS FREAKY - In a good way!!

Ok, do you see this??? Do you remember this from Sunday School? It's the "Jesus said, Let the little children come unto me." picture.
OK well, as my daycare kids were napping this afternoon and since my computer was running slow and giving me fits, I just decided to sit in my chair and stare at the bricks of my fireplace. This is the image I saw. I only have the little boy looking up (the one that's on his lap) and the baby that he's holding in his left hand - or standing at his left side, but it's there!!! SERIOUSLY , I SWEAR!!!!! I have this picture in my bricks!!!!! I have never seen this picture before (the one here), but was raised in church and I know the picture of Jesus with the little children very well. So, as I'm gazing into the bricks, deciding what I should do about "SWAT boy", I look and there it is. At first it didn't really hit me but then I was like OH MY GOSH....LOOK WHAT'S IN MY BRICKS!!!! I so wish my digital camera was working!!!! I can't wait until some daycare parents get here...I am making them take a look (and of course charging $5 to see it). Oh and one word...EBAY!!!!

And of course, this is the only practical verse:

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Mom
For Putting Me
Under Your Links!!!
Taylor