October 9, 2006

Banning Kelly Ripa

I had a dream last night that I was suppose to speak in front of a bunch of women at church. I was suppose to have some sort of devotion or something profound for them. This is what I did: I took a Tide To Go pen and used it to talk about God's forgiveness and how he wipes our sins clean. I also remember I had a white dress shirt on and took fresh blueberries. I was about to rub the blueberries on my clean white shirt when all of them started talking about how great the Tide To Go pen was, but that it probably wouldn't take blueberries out. Then someone stopped me in the middle of my presentation and asked me why I would do that and tried convincing me that my shirt was already clean so why would I go and do something I didn't need to do.
I answered in one word: Faith.
(I guess I had faith that the stain would come out??)

I have no idea what that meant, but maybe someone is trying to tell me something. Either that or I've seen too many commercials.


Na Na Na Na.. Na na na naaaa.. Hey Hey Hey.. Good-Bye!

0 Comments: