October 4, 2006

Ugh and Gross

I hate it when other bloggers turn their comments off... especially when you REALLY REALLY REALLY want to leave a comment because you just HAVE to tell them how seriously sick their post was. Or to tell them that what they just posted REALLY should stay "in the family" and not be posted for the whole world to see. I mean, I'm only guessing, but I can imagine the reason WHY the comments are off is because they don't want all the judgements that would pour forth. Ok, hint... if you don't want to be judged, don't post stuff like that. And YUCK to you, you yucky blogger person!

I'm talking about a mommy blogger (a very well know blogger, in fact) taking a bath with her toddler daughter, meanwhile, WITH CHILD IN BATH, daddy is totally "washing" mommy's front upper area...gross!

And YUCK AGAIN!! Keep that stuff to yourself people!! ewwww

1 Comment:

Jenn said...

That is so wrong, ewww, gross!