October 13, 2006

Me...On Dr.Phil?

I was gone yesterday when I got the phone call from Paramount Pictures, but they were nice enough to leave a message to tell me to check my email... so I did and this is what I got:

Hi Tonja, I want to thank you for your e-mail regarding your dating situation. What you wrote caught my attention and I'm interested in hearing more details about your struggles to find a decent guy. Can you give me some details about cases where you felt like you were manipulated or used? What specific questions do you have for Dr. Phil? The key here is details and examples, so don't think you're writing too much!
As it is our standard procedure will you please e-mail me a recent (within the last 3 months) photo of you for our files? JPG format works best for my computer and it is ok if you have to send separate photos just please be sure to indicate who everyone is. If you aren't able to send photos from your computer, sometimes I ask people to drop into a nearby Kinko's where they can do it for you.


Things move really fast around here and you are currently being considered for an upcoming show taping. So if you're really interested in being considered for the show I need to get your photos by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Thanks again!






How hilarious is that!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

CALIFORNIA here we come!

Robyn said...

So, are you gonna?!?!?

Anonymous said...

So are you going to or not??!! You should so do it, and plus you would get a trip to "Cali"! Do It!!!

Mama T said...

pea pod - ya, probably not.

robyn - I doubt it. lol

jenn - ya, like I want to look desperate in front of millions of people. lol