April 26, 2007

I Have A Plan

AI made me sick last night! The whole situation makes me sick! I feel sorry for those people, I truly do... but if we want to help, let's send over some birth control or do a little 'snip snip' on the men over there. Did you see the family with 13 kids? 13 kids!!! Most people in America can't afford 13 kids. It's ridiculous. There are poor underdeveloped countries, yes, there are... but why make more people suffer by having more people? It doesn't make sense and it's horrible. Can these people not control themselves? Is 13 kids really something that just "happens"? No, I don't think so. Oy! I couldn't even watch it all. Plus, I am not a trusting people... I wonder where all that money really goes and if it REALLY goes where they say?

Anyway, today was an ok day. On a scale of 1-10... a 5. Not great, not horrible, not complaining. I could have some complaints if I wanted but: 1. I'm trying hard to be positive and not complain too much, and 2. I have a feeling at least a couple of my daycare parents read this. (I have a site meter people.) So, from now on, I guess I'll keep my feelings regarding that to myself. (Or do what I always do, bore Mr. R, all my friends and my family members with it. Poor people.)

I haven't seen Mr. R this week... he's busy with work. They're on mandatory overtime right now so he goes in around 3:30pm and gets off about 1:30am. Kind of hard to see him when I work during the day and am pretty much far off in dreamland by the time he gets off work. Oh well, sometimes I think that's better. It gives us a chance to miss each other.

It's been raining and storming here off and on. I hope it's raining hard when I go to bed tonight. I love sleeping while it's raining.

The dogs go to get groomed tomorrow morning. They have to be there by 8:30. I'm sure they'll be mad at me when they come home, but they'll get over it. They're stinky and their hair is too long.

Well, I think my dinner is about done. It's taco night. Can't wait for CSI. I love these "miniture killer" episodes. Makes me want a dollhouse.

ta ta for now...

0 Comments: