April 18, 2007

Short Changed

I'm not sure why I woke up thinking it was Friday already, but for some reason I did. I occurred to me just moments after that it was in fact only Wednesday and I had 3 more days to go. Talk about want to hide under the covers.

T2 was up again a couple times. I just feel so sorry for him. I have to find a way to get him to the doctor. I really need to do more research on this. Last time they sent us home with about 5 prescriptions. Ya, that's not gonna happen. I'm so sick of conventional doctors just throwing prescriptions in your hands and sending you out the door. I was trying to search natural remedies for asthma, but didn't really come up with anything. I would like for him to get the allergy testing though. At least we would know what is causing all these problems. I have to say I really think the dogs are one of the things he's allergic to. We know he's very allergic to cats. And his eczema is coming back pretty bad too. Of course this would be the son who has to deal with this. While I don't want either of my sons to go through this, I think about how T1 is such an indoor person while T2 LIVES outside and I wonder why this had to happen to him. Not that I would want it to happen to T1! It's just not fair. T2 asked me last night what would happen if he ended up being allergic to the dogs. I told him we'd just have to make sure they were groomed and bathed more and that we'd have to wash their bedding more often. I think he thought we'd have to give them away. Well, if they were the absolute only cause of his problem and if there was nothing we could do to lessen it, of course I'd have to find other homes for them, but I don't think that's going to be the case. Hopefully next week we can get this figured out. In the mean time, I'm still not against something natural and not against the whole muscle testing vs. the skin testing. We'll see.

I'm not sure if my mom's new prescription she got worked last night, or if I just didn't hear her coughing because I had the fan on in my room. Either way I did get a tad more sleep last night. Just a tad though. I promised myself I was going to be in bed by 10:00 last night, but then I made the mistake of calling a friend and was on the phone with her until after 11. My fault, so I won't complain about being tired today.

T2 and I took a bike ride last night and the buffalo were out. It cracks me up that there are buffalo right down the street from me. Anyway, we came back home to get the camera so T2 could put pictures on his blog, but the time we got back they were further back in the field so we couldn't get any. I think we need to carry the camera around more. Last Friday I took the boys to DQ and as I was pulling on to the main road, I saw flashing lights down by another intersection. I knew it was some sort of car wreck, but the closer we got I realized that one of the cars was literally standing up against the telephone pole. Like on it's back bumper. The car was straight up against the pole. I don't know HOW in the world that happened, but you sure don't see something like that every day. I wish I would have had a camera. Although I'm sure it will be in our paper tomorrow. Cause you know, we only get one paper a week here in our small town.

I guess I should go get busy doing something with the daycare kids. I only have 2 right now and I'm not sure where the 3rd one is. Probably on his way. I'm noticing that my older ones who should be using manners, aren't. We're working on the "please" and "thank you" thing. They're starting to get better at lunch. If they want more of something, they'll usually say "Miss. T give me more milk!" and I'll tell them I think they need to ask again using their big boy or big girl manners. A couple of them have started to understand this a little better and they're doing pretty good. I just can't stand it when kids don't have manners and I don't think it's ever to early to start teaching them.

Thank you for reading my blog today. Please come back!