April 24, 2007

Jaw Clenching?

I may have figured out the cause of all these headaches, or at least a part of why I'm getting so many. I think I clench my jaw in my sleep. I've researched it a little and I think that may be part of the problem. I am going to try some of the mouth guards you can get at Walgreen's or CVS (although I've heard they're not as good as what you get from a dentist) and see if that will help any. My ears are also very sensitive and I read that that can go along with it. Whatever it is, it needs to stop. I am so tired of waking up with headaches every single morning. Although this doesn't explain why I get them when I sit for long periods of time or when I sit at the computer. Oh the medical mysteries of life. Always fun.

Yesterday was an ok day. Nothing huge to report. I went tanning and went in the stand up for the full time. Boy was I dark when I got out. My legs aren't getting as much as my arms and I think that's odd but whatever. Any color is good at this point.

Sunday I looked at wedding invitations. (see yesterday's post) So, yeah, I'm thinking about it again. I'll always be "thinking" about it. It's just doing it that's the huge step. Of course I've got people telling me to do it and how it's just the best thing in the world, then I've got other people telling me not to do it and how it will ruin my life. The people who are for it are happily married, and the people against it are divorced. Well, duh! That doesn't help me much! I'm not real excited about the 50/50 chance of it failing. If you had a 50 percent chance of failing at something would you do it? (The glass is always half empty here.) I guess I should look at it as having a 50 percent chance of it working. Right? Whatever I'm too tired to even think about it.

It was a very long day with the daycare kids today. I tried to get my mom to work the last two hours, but she was unexpectedly busy. Hmm, funny how that works. She hasn't worked in awhile, but she'll be back tomorrow morning. Yippee.

I ended up going to Walmart tonight. I didn't get half of what was on my very small list because they didn't have the things I needed. However, I still spent over $100 dollars. How is it that you go in with a list that probably totals $40 at most, and then end up spending over $60 more? Do they have some sort of subliminal messages in their music? I think so. Anyway... I'm old so I bought a basket for my bike. T1 is totally embarrassed and said he will never go on a bike ride with me again. I bought it for the main purpose of taking my little Shih tzu "Chloe" for bike rides. (Awww, it will be so cute!) But then I thought that it would be perfect to take to the store when I have to go up there for just a few items. T2 thought that would be fun, T1 rolled his eyes and said I was "crazy" and "old". Oh well, it's better than being "old and crazy"!

0 Comments: