April 10, 2007

Money Money Money Mon-Ney

But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it. But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that. People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

1 Timothy 6:6-10
===================================

Money scares me. It really does. It changes people and takes away more than it gives. I don't want to be rich, but I wouldn't mind being comfortable. Mr. R is not "rich", but he has money. I'm not sure I want that. I would hope that I would be the kind of person that if I did have a lot of money, I would use it wisely and help others.

My parents just walked in and woke up two of my sleeping kiddos. I hate it when that happens. I think some of these daycare parents must keep their homes completely void of any noise while their kids are sleeping. From the time I brought T1 and T2 home from the hospital we always made the normal amount of noise while they were sleeping. Kids need to learn to sleep with noise, it's too hard to have to tiptoe around all the time. Who wants to do that?

We ended up going to our SuperTarget last night. T1 found a very nice Samsung camera and it was marked over $100 off it's regular price. I'm jealous! If he wouldn't have gotten the last one, I would have gotten one. T2 got a PS2 game he's been wanting. I got all the normal mom stuff... water, food, a new dog bowl for Chloe... fun! When Mr. R and I got home I said "Hey, how come we didn't get any fun stuff?" We did get Starbucks. Our order took a little longer than normal and the guy working gave me a coupon for a free drink next time I go. I thought that was nice. I have to say though, it wasn't as good as Higher Grounds! I'm really hooked on that place.

So... who do you think is the father of ANS's baby? Personally, I think it would be hilarious if they all came back as NOT the father. What would happen then? Just think how much longer this whole waste of tv time could go on. I almost feel sorry for these people. Definitely feel sorry for this poor baby though, what a sad shame!

Well, I'm off to finish up the daycare menu for the week. It's hard to plan an easy menu when I have a couple of daycare parents who are picky about what they eat. It's bad enough that when I go to get the drinks for lunch, I'm taking out 3 different cartons of milk. It's ok to be concerned with what your child is eating, I'm very much ok with that - but some things have gotten a little out of hand lately.

Happy Tuesday!

0 Comments: