April 3, 2007

I *Heart* Older People

I love sitting and listening to the stories my grandparents tell. Always have.
Here's a great blog where you can get a little story every day. He's so cute!! http://www.xanga.com/NVRSAD_DAY

On a side note... we think the "plantation" has already been sold. Mr. R's realtor hasn't gotten back with him yet, but he called the realty company selling the house and they said they thought it was sold as someone has put in an offer. I told him, "Well, just because they put an offer in doesn't mean they'll get it." We'll have to wait and see.

I was up bright and early today. I had to give T2 Benedryl at 7:30 because he woke up having a real hard time with his allergies. Then I jumped in the shower and by the time I got out, ready, and went back down stairs, he had fallen asleep on the couch. Poor thing! T1 and I left and went to Kroger. Then I came home just in time to grab a quick breakfast and start preschool. I had a daycare mom come in today carrying her daughter's underwear. "Here, she didn't want to put them on for me." she said. Lord have mercy!

Well, wouldn't you know it, right as naptime is about over, it's getting dark and ready to storm. Guess we won't be going outside today. Time for a movie!

0 Comments: